Happiness and fulfilment in life have become two integral elements that we cannot do without in life. Each day, many people wake up very early, hustle and bustle through towns amidst the slow and annoying time wasting traffic jams, get to office very tired, work in tedious conditions and yet cannot find happiness and fulfilments in life.
Some people hardly get a good night sleep; working from dawn to dusk and even late into the night but unfortunately, there is nothing substantial to show for the rewards of their sweats. This is an evil thing under the sun for one to sweat out all his energies and yet cannot enjoy a bit of a happy life and fulfilment in life.
Friends, you might have read all the good motivational and development books to financial freedoms but it could simply not be working for you the way you want it. We may have different goals and passions but there are some simple things we can all do to stay happy in life and feel fulfilled.
1. Start Your Day with God: Many people wake up each morning and forget to even say "Thank You God" for the gift of life He has given us. Those who start the day with God are confident, receive clear divine directions, destroy the works of the enemy for the day against their lives and start a better chance by grace, favor and mercies.
2. Never rob God - Be faithful in tithing and offering: We pay huge sums of money for investment and insurance but unfortunately, little is at times earned and or run into losses. Malachi 3:8-18 clearly outlines that God will open the windows of heaven and shower His blessings on us for paying tithes. It does not end there but he will prevent the devourer from destroying your investment, business, marriage, life and the rest. If you work very hard and yet, things are not going well as expected, then check your tithing and offering habits. May be you have become a spiritual armed robber!
3. Live peacefully with everyone: If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone (Romans 12:18). There is great blessing in living at peace with everyone even including your enemies. Never expect happiness when you go around creating problems for people, hating a lot more, sowing discord among people, unforgiving and never ready to make amends. You might need the people you hate today some time to come. Be a peace maker, a unifier and the very one that people look up to for solutions. If the ways of a man please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to live at peace with him (Proverbs 16:7).
4. Watch Your Daily Health Habit: Take care of your body and your body will take care of you to be strong and healthy all the time. It is expedient to be mindful and watchful of the very things we do each day that deteriorate our system. A healthy man is a happy man. Be mind of what you eat. Let your food be your medicine and your medicine, your food. The habit of going to hospital when you are sick should be a thing of the past. Discipline yourself and do regular check ups and morning exercises. It's worth it and saves your money and time wasted in the hospital.
5. Treasure Your Spouse, Children and Parents: The very people you treasure in your life can relief you off your pressure and bring you pleasure. Charity is said to begin at home. Learn to love and live in love. At times life becomes meaningless without some key personalities in our life.
6. Be Kind to strangers: Kindness can take you places and unlock doors that have been closed for centuries in your family line. Little kindness to strangers and people can make a difference. Be kind in your words. Be kind enough to just give a helping hand.
7. Tame the Ugly Past: Never expect to be happy when you are always holding on to the ugly past lives that always bring back hurting memories. Try as much as possible to let go off your mind the trashes of the day. Keep them in the trash can and not in your mind and in your heart. He who keeps records of wrong deeds, hurts and the ugly past lives has an "ugly" heart.
8. Avoid Negative Thoughts: Negative thoughts are like poison in one's soul. Never harbour in your mind and heart negative thoughts about yourself, someone or even your enemy. Evil cannot make you happy. Desist from evil and negative thoughts and have a free and a happy spirit.
9. Don't Overload Yourself: Inasmuch as you are passionate about your ideas or goals does not mean you can do everything in a day. Never set too much to-do list for yourself. Having too much to do in a day brings stress, pressure on your mind and a sense of non-fulfilment when the daily goals are not achieved.
10. Continue to Learn: How do you feel when problems raise their ugly heads in your life and poke their noses into your business and personal affairs out of your ignorance? That could bring a terrible feeling. And how will you feel if you fail to study to upgrade your knowledge and skills to rightly fit into your job position and a young subordinate seems to know far better than you and rather feeds you with ideas all the time. That will be real hell for you! You must deliberately learn to learn if you want to move forward in life.
Thanks for reading this article from www.yesuba.blogspot.com. Please feel free to share with friends and families or comment to add your views.