"Do not give your strength to women, Nor your ways to that which destroys kings." (Proverbs 31:3) What do Samson, David and Solomon have in common? These were great leaders who made costly sexual choices with dire and far reaching consequences. Sexual indiscretion is a sure recipe for premature destruction of any rising leader.
While all men are enjoined by the scriptures to live righteously, people in authority must be stricter in resisting sexual temptation. Power is a potential aphrodisiac and the attention of an adoring following can easily become a temptation for the leader to satisfy the flesh. Our system is now laced with so many loose men who easily open their zips to sleep with women who either offer themselves for some money or for something else. You must develop the right attitude to resist these temptations because of the following reasons.
- Sex destroyed the leadership of many people both in history and in our present times
- Once your administration is tainted with sexual crimes, no one trusts you as morally sound for the next big thing ahead.
- Sex is like a puncture in developed in the wheels of moving vehicle; you will screech to a halt. Watch out!
- The fastest way to destroy your life and career is to indulge in sexual immoralities.
- True achievers and overcomers are those who overcame the desires of the flesh to resist sexual immoralities.
As you climb higher in life and become more prosperous and influential, draw closer to God and depend on the Holy Spirit to maintain sexual purity and righteous living.